What to do next? There is a sock project that got put on the back burner while I worked on the Cabled Summer Tee; but I'm itching to do a rectangular shawl. Haven't yet found "the one" yet, but I've seen some gorgeous patterns on Ravelry and the net. There are even a few crocheted ones and, believe it or not, I'm considering it! I know the basics of crochet, but I've never been very good at it. And also, there is still a bad taste in my mouth from the 70's. My mom crocheted some hellacious vests for me to wear and I swear I get hives upon hearing the word. But maybe its time to forgive and forget and move on, eh?
Saturday, May 31, 2008
Cabled Summer Tee
What to do next? There is a sock project that got put on the back burner while I worked on the Cabled Summer Tee; but I'm itching to do a rectangular shawl. Haven't yet found "the one" yet, but I've seen some gorgeous patterns on Ravelry and the net. There are even a few crocheted ones and, believe it or not, I'm considering it! I know the basics of crochet, but I've never been very good at it. And also, there is still a bad taste in my mouth from the 70's. My mom crocheted some hellacious vests for me to wear and I swear I get hives upon hearing the word. But maybe its time to forgive and forget and move on, eh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
The top is the best one yet. We'll have to get a picture of you wearing it.
Pretty! I love how the front cable splits to travel around the neckline.
Have fun at Stitch & Pitch. We'll miss you Monday, but will catch up later.
- Denise
Whoops! I was planning on going to Stitch and Pitch...but I didn't know it was tonight.
You going to be at The Coffee Bean tomorrow night? We missed you last week...
-Stacey
I like the color you chose and the way the cable seems to split to go along the neck edges. Very cute. Makes me want to knit one.
Post a Comment